From today LFSCOUTING proposes a section around Europe Youth sectors to help understand how to best grow the champions of tomorrow. Today we'll talk about AJAX: "YOU HAVE to HAVE EYES TRAINED to AJAX mentality to SEE a CHILD FROM AJAX". Ajax is a hothouse of talent, why each team has two coaches: the first trainer called "owner" and the second, which is the holder of another team. Each team also has a Team Manager that participates actively and consistently in the life of the team and its players, receives reports from coaches and performs for society. Nell'Ajax strict disciplinary rules exist:
- the presence;
- No earrings, bracelets and rings;
- respect for the coach and the club's executives, but also for his teammates, opponents and the referee; the behavior must be corrected off the field (trips, tournaments, etc.); General rules of behaviour, because the players are considered ambassadors of Ajax.
Latest posts by Luca De Michele (see all)
- It starts, it starts the EEC CUP 2017: News not to be missed - 19 June 2017
- Fred Onyedinma: a future artist for Nigeria - 23 November 2016
- Lai Wing-Myllymaki: imagination in power for Finland - 15 November 2016