Moussa Marega is amazing all, experiencing what is clearly the best season of his career at 27 years
It exploded late Moussa Marega, the bomber of the harbor that is surprising Europe with major performances in the Champions League. He started his career in France, in Évry FC, and then went on several French teams, had an experience in Turkey and landed in Portugal at the Marítimo in 2016. The port bought it in January 2016 and turned it to June 2016 at the Vitória Guimarães SC. Returning to Porto in June 2017, last year began to show great qualities in the top team Portuguese, then finally explode this year also complicates the injury of Aboubakar. 20 goals and 11 assists in 43 appearances during this extraordinary season, which has definitely focused the spotlight on the native of Mali.
- Endowed with a bestial physique, with very large shoulders, Marega is a footballer who physically takes on every contrast: this often benefits him in his struggles against the defenders. The low center of gravity gives it stability and strength, the legs are big and powerful.
- Equipped with excellent speed and rapidity, as well as great dynamism and an impressive travel continuity. It has an excellent leg distension.
- Able to attack the depth, as in coming to meet to receive ball to help the team in setting, Marega is a player often unpredictable tactically.
- He has a powerful shot and has good timing in impacting the ball into the area.
- Very skillful of head, he senses where the balloon will come and imputes it well.
- Great dynamism and a lot of running. It makes a constant pressing on the opponents and it is difficult
- He lacks a good continuity of technical performance, which often leads him to fail ball controls or trivial passages.
- Another drawback is the precision in the shot, which does not allow him to have better percentages at the level of goals scored despite the many opportunities that is created.
- Many injuries in the last two years, always for problems in the right thigh, usually stretching.